Wellness: Acu-Masseur Trigger Point Therapy Neck Headache Massage
Pro Therapy Supplies is an authorized dealer for this manufacturer. We list actual items made by the manufacturer. Please be aware of fraudulent sellers offering counterfeit
Pro Therapy Supplies is an authorized dealer for this manufacturer. We list actual items made by the manufacturer. Please be aware of fraudulent sellers offering counterfeit items. Counterfeits, fakes, or replicas include items not made by the manufacturer, but are labeled with the manufacturer's name.
- Two adjustable balls provide gripping action to simulate trigger point therapy
- You control the strength and pressure of the massage yourself
- Convenient and easy to assemble; disassembles quickly and packs small for traveling or storage
- Relieves headaches
- Alleviates pain and stress due to fibromialgia and other chronic muscle conditions
- Increases blood flow and energy
- Releases spasms and knots in neck, shoulders and calf muscles
Position therapy balls on each side of a muscle, for fast relief from muscle aches and an invigorating massage. Squeeze the handles closer together, applying the desired amount of pressure. Change the placement of the therapy balls on the Acu-Massuer to fine-tune your therapeutic massage. Three positions are available for each ball. Use the cord to extend your reach, especially for the shoulder area. One pressure relieving ball can be used for tap therapy by gently tapping the ball on the sore muscle for pain relief.